We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- The easiest way: make a vanity top
- The most original: revamp a piece of furniture, for a unique bathroom decor
- The most DIYer: create a built-in washbasin cabinet
- Bonus: the column, saving space in a small bathroom
1. The simplest: to make a basinFor a custom bathroom furniture, the easiest and quickest option is to make a plan, with a basin to put on it. This plan can be a simple wooden tray, cut according to the space available. Then just take the measurements, fix the plan to the wall - possibly adding a central leg to support it - and install the sink on it. Besides, I explain how to do it in a few lines! The vanity top can be made from other materials, such as stone, plasterboard or concrete. Built in masonry, it is no longer a bathroom furniture properly speaking ... But finds its place perfectly in a minimalist decor.
2. The most original: revamp a piece of furniture, for a unique bathroom decor
© Zaza Studio
3. The most DIYer: create a built-in washbasin cabinet
© Marque de FabrikDrawers, cupboards, single or double sink ... It's up to you to see what your furniture will look like according to your needs! Think "uses": in addition to washing your hands and washing yourself, what would you like to be able to do with this piece of furniture? Make up / do your hair? Put away things? Once you have the answers to these questions, you can start designing. To help you, there are many free 3D modeling software. You can also design online and download the plans for your future bathroom furniture, on Woodself for example. Obviously, this option will require a little more equipment and experience than the previous one. Count a big weekend of DIY to make a bathroom furniture from A to Z. This room is very humid, we will pay particular attention to the choice of material. Among those to avoid, let us quote the agglomerated plate, not very resistant to water. The MDF (medium density fiberboard) wood panel is preferable to it: it is made from finer particles, which makes it much more resistant than chipboard. Solid wood or natural wood is a good choice… Provided, of course, that you protect it well with at least two coats of varnish, stain or waterproof paint. But the game is worth the candle, because a wooden bathroom always has its small effect! And for a more "raw" decor, why not try the furniture on pallets?
© Leroy Merlin