We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Why easily modulate the spaces in your interior?
Organize space to save space, create an additional room without having to move or simply optimize its interior: there are several reasons why we want modulate the spaces in its interior.
The trend is for open spaces. It is therefore necessary to find ways to create separate spaces in its interior without partitioning everything.
There are several solutions for partitioning and decompartmentalizing your interior as you see fit: screen, canopy, furniture as a partition, curtain, etc.
Use a screen
Screens allow you toeasily obtain a temporary partition, to create a separation in a room. The screen is generally composed of 3 or 4 shutters, in wood or fabric.
This decorative object is functional and can be used in different ways in your interior:
- In a living room : the screen can delimit the space between the living room and your entrance, if this leads directly to the living room. It can also create an office area in your living room or create a space dedicated to meals.
- In a room : if your room is rather large, you can use a folding screen at the head of the bed, to obtain a cocooning corner. It can also separate the bathroom from the bedroom, if you have a loft-style master suite.
In the same style, just as trendy and Asian-inspired, you can install japanese signs using a system of rails fixed to the ceiling.
Install a canopy
Very appreciated by lovers of interior decoration, the canopy creates a temporary partition, while maintaining brightness in the room. A workshop-style canopy allows you to easily modulate your interior, in a design way.
Canopies are generally used to replace or create partitions, but it can also be used to replace a door. Like the screen, they are suitable for installation in certain rooms of the house.
- In the kitchen : A glass-like partition makes it possible not to have all the cooking odors in the house. It keeps the light and by choosing a model with a door, the communication between the kitchen and your living room is not cut.
- In a loft apartment: A glass roof makes it easy to create a small bedroom or a guest bedroom, without having to mount walls.
- In an entry: by opting for a modular canopy, you can create a separation between the entrance and the living room.
- In a room : the glass roof can partition a bathroom without making it lose its brightness, especially if you have a bathroom corner without window.
Have a separation unit
This is a practical and economical solution for partition a room or easily adjust its layout. If you want to create separate spaces in a living room or a large living room, install a large library as a partition.
Choose a design model, in wireframe metal or very fine wood, in order to maintain the brightness of the room. You can thus compose your own partition by nesting as many shelves as you want! A tailor-made creation which, once filled with books, plants and decorative objects will serve as a separator to isolate an office or a dining area for example.
Opt for a fabric partition
Another economical solution for partitioning a room or modulating its layout consists in install curtains. It is an easy solution to separate a bathroom from a bedroom, or to arrange your living room as you wish.
Favor curtains in a neutral shade, so that it is based on your decoration. Beige or gray linen or cotton curtains are suitable for any room in the house.
For a more bohemian decoration, the wire curtains allow a separation without completely partitioning the room. The very thin wire curtains let in light.